CCSA organizes events and activities, and shares information to build national awareness of the latest evidence, research, and resources available related to alcohol and drug issues.
This sections contains ready access to CCSA publications and events, including:
- Stay connected to CCSA and substance use issues by subscribing to one or more of our informational products.
- Addiction News Daily – a collection of news stories about addiction and the use or misuse of alcohol and illicit drugs
- Addiction Research Monthly – a monthly index of recently published peer-reviewed articles on addiction and the use or misuse of alcohol and illicit drugs.
- Drug Awareness Week – outlines national Drug Awareness Activities for the third week in November
- Calendar of Events – provides information on national and international substance abuse events
- Kaiser National Awards for Excellence – a national program that honours the outstanding work by those engaged in the fields of mental health and addictions
- This page provides a listing of presentations and speeches CCSA has made to government on substance abuse issues