These alcohol resources have been developed to support the promotion and implementation of Canada's Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines
CCSA is pleased to make these downloadable resources available—free of charge—for you to:
- reproduce by printing your own copies
- adapt (brochure only) by including your organization's logo or other revisions (while maintaining the evidence-informed key messages)
- translate into languages other than English or French
- use the graphic images for your own adapted materials
If you wish to do so, please complete the Application for Copyright Permission form
and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Once we receive your form, we will review it and get back to you with specific instructions. You should also refer to the logo specifications
. Please note that CCSA does not have the capacity to print copies on behalf of other organizations.
* To request a version of the brochure that includes your organization's logo, please complete the permissions
- Should be provided in .eps format if possible; otherwise, please provide in .jpeg or .png format
- Must be at least 300 DPI (i.e., print-quality resolution)
- Will appear in either black and white (B/W) or greyscale, so please provide a B/W version if possible
- Will be positioned at the bottom of the back panel of the brochure
- Will be scaled down to fit the available space
- Will be accompanied by your website URL
Interested in supporting Canada's Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines?
If your organization would like to apply to become an official supporter, please email us at email@example.com.
Want to receive updates? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Requesting electronic updates about Canada's Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Guidelines.