Thank you for your interest in joining the CCSA team. Use the links below to view specific topics on this page.
We are currently looking for qualified individuals to join our team in Ottawa. Apply today!
Consideration of candidates for current opportunities begins immediately upon receipt of resumes and continues until we find the successful candidate. Due to the volume of applicants, we only contact candidates selected for an interview.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for candidates with disabilities are available upon request during all aspects of the selection process.
We are always interested in receiving resumes from qualified and committed candidates. Let us know what future position you are interested in and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Who We Are
The Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction (CCSA) brings together people and knowledge to improve the health and safety of individuals, families and communities across Canada. As a national non-profit created by an Act of Parliament, we hold a unique position from which we can bridge the gap between government agencies and public stakeholders.
The key to our success is teamwork and cross-sectoral collaboration. We are passionate people with strong values and a commitment to providing national leadership on substance use and addiction.
We believe in making a difference. At CCSA, we value our employees and believe in investing in them. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced work environment with a highly engaged team, then apply to join us today!
What We Offer
At CCSA, we take the time to celebrate the important things. All employees enjoy:
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Comprehensive health and wellness programs, including nutrition, financial wellness and group meditation
- Flexible hours to promote a healthy work–life balance
- An employee-led social committee that organizes themed events
- Team-building activities
- Staff Charities Committee – organizes fundraising events and donations to local charities since 2002
Our Senior Leadership Team is committed to promoting psychological health and safety, which is reflected in our policies and programs, including numerous health and wellness initiatives.
Permanent employees receive comprehensive benefits to meet their diverse needs. Our benefits plan includes:
- Competitive paid time off, including vacation and personal leave
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, including a healthcare spending account
- Employer contributed group RRSP plan
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Employee Assistance Plan providing support from a variety of specialists to help employees with personal or work-related issues
- Long service awards